THE SOUTHCREST MANOR HOTEL IS OPEN TO ALL GUESTS FROM 4TH JULY 2020*
Due to the recent Government Announcement, a temporary VAT rate reduction will be applied from 15th July 2020. All best available rates have been amended to reflect this.
How we have made the Southcrest Manor Hotel Safe
- Independently verified and validated on our safety performance by the Shield 'Safe to trade scheme' going above and beyond the government guidance demonstrating our commitment to trading safely, through robust compliance controls.
- New 'Southcrest Manor Hotel' App available from the app store where guests can fill out pre-check in information for a quick and safer check in, view all our bedroom literature online, plus place orders for food and drink as well as make Manor Health & Beauty Club reservations, all in one place.
- Hand sanitiser disinfection stations in all public areas and entrances
- Protective screens at Reception
- All areas of the hotel reconfigured to provide social distancing as per the Government guidelines
- Bedroom keys sanitised prior to use
- Increased cleaning of public area touch points
- Cashless payments encouraged
- Covid-19 training and PPE available for all team members
- New working shift patterns and offices re-configured for all team members
- Pre-check in and express check out process installed
- New capacities for table bookings
- Table service only offered
- Single use menus
- Focus on outdoor dining on our terrace and in our picturesque gardens
- Enhanced cleaning and certification of the hotel to protect our guests
- All hotel literature such as brochures have all been removed from bedrooms and corridors and are now available online or from one stand in reception only.
- Manor Health & Beauty Club, Fitness Suite, Sauna's, Hot Tub, Relaxation Room and Changing Rooms will re-open on 1st August subject to Government Guidelines & Legislation.
COVID-19 Cleaning and Operational Policy Statement
As a recommendation, any guest who has displayed the following symptoms a; Cough, Fever, Breathlessness, Change in Sense of Smell or Taste, Sore Throat, Headaches within the last 14 days should be recommended to reschedule their visit until they and their household members have been cleared of symptoms by 14 days, unless these symptoms are due to pre-existing medical conditions. The hotel reserves the right to refuse entry and or cancel reservation if the guest displays such symptoms on arrival for the security and protection of its guests and team members.
*The Manor Health & Beauty Club will re-open on 1st August 2020. This may be subject to change based on government guidelines, however all bookings made will be transferable or refunded without penalty.
For the full Risk Assesment please click here;
For the full information regarding Safe to Trade click here;
We look forward to welcoming you all back soon.