Join us at Southcrest Manor Hotel this festive period. Click to download our brochure of Christmas and New Year lunches and party nights.
You won’t find our rooms cheaper anywhere else!
If you are looking for a truly individual setting with lots of character for your Christmas and New Year's Eve celebrations in 2017 then look no further...
Set within 10 acres of private landscaped grounds and woodland, the original building offers stunning period features dating back to 1921 and beautiful views overlooking the manicured gardens.
Over the festive season we promise you delicious food, a great atmosphere and a DJ who really knows how to get the party started. Our festive lunches, party nights and themed festive celebrations are a fantastic way to celebrate Christmas and the New Year with friends, colleagues and family.
In our brochure you will find packages that have been specially designed to meet your needs. However, if you are looking for something a little different we will do everything we can to meet your personal requirements. Our friendly, dedicated and experienced team are on hand checking every detail to ensure you’ll have a fantastic Christmas & New Year, making the Southcrest Manor Hotel the perfect place to celebrate.
Contact a member of the sales team to find out more information and secure your 2017 festive celebration
Call 01527 541511 option 2 or contact us!
To guarantee all bookings, a non-refundable or transferable deposit of £10.00 per person is required within 7 days of placing your booking.
Final details, final payment and meal and wine/drinks pre-orders are to be confirmed 4 weeks prior to your event. Pre-paid bar tabs can be arranged, please confirm the limit amount at time of booking.
We cater for all special dietary requirements and throughout the brochure you will find the allergen references as below;
1. CEREALS CONTAINING GLUTEN namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats.
2. CRUSTACEANS for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish.
6. SOY BEANS
8. NUTS; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts.
9. CELERY (including celeriac)
12. SULPHUR DIOXIDE/SULPHITES where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit.
13. LUPIN which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta.
14. MOLLUSCS like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails, squid
V - Vegetarian Option
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.