WELCOME TO SOUTHCREST MANOR HOTEL
THE SOUTHCREST MANOR HOTEL IS OPEN
How we have made the Southcrest Manor Hotel Safe
- Independently verified and validated on our safety performance by the Shield 'Safe to trade scheme' going above and beyond the government guidance demonstrating our commitment to trading safely, through robust compliance controls.
- New 'Southcrest Manor Hotel' App available from the app store where guests can fill out pre-check in information for a quick and safer check in, view all our bedroom literature online, plus place orders for food and drink as well as make Manor Health & Beauty Club reservations, all in one place.
- Hand sanitiser disinfection stations in all public areas and entrances
- Protective screens at Reception
- All areas of the hotel reconfigured to provide social distancing as per the Government guidelines
- Bedroom keys sanitised prior to use
- Increased cleaning of public area touch points
- Cashless payments encouraged
- Covid-19 training and PPE available for all team members
- New working shift patterns and offices re-configured for all team members
- Pre-check in and express check out process installed
- New capacities for table bookings
- Table service only offered
- Single use menus
- Focus on outdoor dining on our terrace and in our picturesque gardens
- Enhanced cleaning and certification of the hotel to protect our guests
- All hotel literature such as brochures have all been removed from bedrooms and corridors and are now available online or from one stand in reception only.
We are excited to announce that we now have our very own hotel app so now its never more easier to book directly with us! Search "Southcrest Manor Hotel" and download now from the app store!
COVID-19 Cleaning and Operational Policy Statement
As a recommendation, any guest who has displayed the following symptoms a; Cough, Fever, Breathlessness, Change in Sense of Smell or Taste, Sore Throat, Headaches within the last 14 days should be recommended to reschedule their visit until they and their household members have been cleared of symptoms by 14 days, unless these symptoms are due to pre-existing medical conditions. The hotel reserves the right to refuse entry and or cancel reservation if the guest displays such symptoms on arrival for the security and protection of its guests and team members.
Due to the recent Government Announcement, a temporary VAT rate reduction will be applied from 15th July 2020. All best available rates have been amended to reflect this.
Fur further information, please visit our COVID19 page
Our family owned, four star Southcrest Manor Hotel is set within 10 acres of stunning private lawns and natural woodland, offering a truly peaceful, rural setting in the heart of Worcestershire. The rural setting belies the extremely convenient location close to central Redditch, 10 minutes' drive from M42,J3 and its connections with the M5 and M40 and 20 minutes' drive from Birmingham International Airport.
We are committed to offering great facilities with the warmest welcome at a reasonable price
ABOUT THE HOTEL
The former manor house, built in 1921 boasts 63 stylish en-suite bedrooms, offering modern decor and up to date conveniences. We have a range of bedrooms available with a choice of standard, superior and boutique Manor House double, twin, triple, family and inter-connecting. Complimentary access to the fully equipped fitness suite, outdoor hydrotherapy hot tub* and Swedish & Infrared Sauna’s* is available for all of our residents. (*pre-booking is essential, over 18 only)
The elegant Laura Ashley designed Restaurant & Bar, designed in a uniquely British style and inspired by the stunning surroundings provides the perfect space in which to enjoy Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, Lunch and Dinner and to celebrate special occasions with family and friends. Offering a menu full of mouth-watering dishes including the ever popular Sunday Roast, an exciting cocktail menu and an extensive wine & drinks menu.
The beautiful Laura Ashley the Tea Room menu offers a delicious and charming Afternoon Tea experience with an extensive selection of homemade sandwiches, fresh scones, beautiful cakes and carefully selected teas, catering for all special dietary requirements.
The Elemis approved salon; the Manor Health & Beauty Club offers a unisex range of luxury products and treatments designed to help relax, rebalance and re-energise. Escape the everyday and find a moment of relaxation, helping you unwind, de-stress and feel totally refreshed.
With a range of meeting and event rooms accommodating everything from interviews to large outdoor team building, to celebratory private dinners, conferences and larger banqueting affairs we can organise and manage your event, offering you an individual and professional service from initial enquiry until the time you leave.
Whether it be arrival cocktails on the terrace with the sun shining or a warming mulled wine with the snow falling, whatever the season, the Southcrest Manor Hotel is a beautiful setting for your perfect wedding day. We are experienced in handling every aspect of your day, including the ceremony itself and we are licensed to hold ceremonies for up to 100 guests. We have a range of stunning private rooms available, from a small intimate ceremony to a larger celebration, which ever you choose we will ensure you a day to remember.