A WEDDING TO REMEMBER AT SOUTHCREST MANOR HOTEL
The privately owned Southcrest Manor Hotel dates back to 1921 and is full of original features including a Grand Ornate staircase which is perfect for internal photographs. Whether it be arrival cocktails on the terrace with the sun shining or a warming mulled wine with the snow falling, whatever the season, the Southcrest Manor Hotel is a beautiful setting for your perfect day.
We are experienced in handiling every aspect of your day, including the cermony itself and we are licensed to hold ceremonies for up to 100 guests. We have a range of stunning private rooms available, from a small intimate ceremony to a larger celebration, which ever you choose we will ensure you a day to remember.
Our knowledgeable and experienced team will be able to help you every step of the way in planning your dream day.You can tailor make your wedding day and we can take care of every detail from the ceremony right through to your evening reception, ensuring your dreams are made a reality. Leave it to us to organise so you can relax and enjoy the very special time leading up to your big day!
Our specially designed packages include everything you may require for your wedding day with no hidden or unexpected costs. All of our wedding packages include the following;
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator who will help and advise you in planning your perfect day
- Dedicated Event Management Team on the day who will offer devoted support and assistance throughout your day
- Pre Wedding Breakfast Taster meal for the Bride and Groom (Additional guests are more than welcome to join you at an additional charge of £30.00 per person)
- Red Carpet
- White Chair Covers
- White linen table cloths and linen napkins
- Use of cake stand & knife
- Use of round table mirrors and glass tea light holders
- Table Plan displayed on a white ornate mirror
- Table Menus
- An arrival drink after the ceremony
- 3 course meal & coffee
- A glass of wine with the wedding breakfast
- A glass of Prosecco for the toast drink
- Evening Buffet
- A complimentary Bed & Breakfast overnight stay for the bride and groom in an Executive Bedroom on the night of the wedding
- Discounted guest accommodation rates along with an allocation of bedrooms
- Wedding Guest Accommodation invitation cards
- DJ and dance floor for your evening entertainment
- 24 Hour Residents Bar
- Use of grounds for photographs
- Six months complimentary Manor Health & Beauty gym membership for the bride and groom leading up to the wedding date
Our brochure should have everything you need, however we would love the chance to meet you and show you our beautiful hotel in person so please contact our Wedding Co-ordinator now on 01527 541511 or email email@example.com who will be delighted to discuss your day with you in detail.