The Southcrest Manor Hotel is the perfect place to meet with friends, family and colleagues and enjoy mouth-watering food, delicious cocktails and an extensive wine and drinks menu all within picturesque surroundings.
EAT OUT TO HELP OUT!
We are delighted to announce that we are extending the "Eat out to Help Out" scheme until the 31st October 2020 and are now including Sunday Lunch!
Join us Monday to Wednesday and for a delicious Roast on Sunday's, and enjoy 25% off (up to a value of £10.00 per person) food and non-alcoholic drinks!
Terms & Conditions apply, click here to book your table; Book Now
Terms & Conditions
Offer valid Monday to Wednesday, 1st September - 31st October 2020.
Available Sunday's for Sunday Roast Lunch only.
Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or food/accommodation package or promotion.
25% discount applied to all food and soft drinks (up to a maximum of £10.00 per diner)
Available on Laura Ashley Cream Tea menu, Laura Ashley Traditional Afternoon menu, Laura Ashley Children's Afternoon Tea, Hotel's House Menu & Sunday Lunch Menu.
Available on the Breakfast menu (when booked as an added extra to a room only accommodation rate)
Alcohol is excluded for this offer
Not available on private events
Tables must be pre-booked
We now have our very own hotel app so now its never more easier to book your table directly with us! Search "Southcrest Manor Hotel" and download now from the app store!
Laura Ashley the Tea Room
Designed in a uniquely British style and inspired by the stunning surroundings, Southcrest Manor’s Laura Ashley the Tea Room is a beautiful space in which to enjoy Afternoon Tea and to celebrate special occasions with family and friends. Offering a delicious and charming Afternoon Tea experience with an extensive selection of homemade sandwiches, fresh scones, beautiful cakes and carefully selected teas.
Restaurant & Bar
The elegant Laura Ashley designed Restaurant & Bar, designed in a uniquely British style and inspired by the stunning surroundings provides the perfect space in which to enjoy Afternoon Tea, Lunch and Dinner and to celebrate special occasions with family and friends. Offering a menu full of mouth-watering dishes including the ever popular Sunday Roast, an exciting cocktail menu and an extensive wine & drinks menu.
Offering private dining rooms full of elegance within charming surroundings ideal for entertaining clients and colleagues and for celebrating with family and friends. Whether you want a celebratory birthday, wedding, anniversary, corporate dinner or just a quiet gathering, The Southcrest Manor Hotel is the perfect setting for you to hold your event.
Overlooking the stunning grounds of the hotel is the perfect place for catch up cocktails with the girls or pre-dinner cocktails on date night with that someone special!
From a classic Cosmopolitan to the ever popular Pornstar, we have a cocktail to suit everyone's tastes....
Temporary Booking Guidelines
Further to the current Government Guidelines, our table booking system be slightly different for the time being.
- Pre-booking is highly advised to avoid disappointment
- Pre-booked table reservations are for dining only. If you wish to visit us for drinks only, please visit the man in hotel reception desk first to leave your contact details. You will then be allocated a table on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability
- Table reservations to be made online by visiting www.southcrestmanorhotel.com or by calling 01527 541511
- Only table service is currently being offered. All guests must be seated at their allocated table.
- Maximum table size is 6 people
- Tables will not be allowed to be pushed together to form larger groups.
- Our outside dining area will be available and be managed by the hotel. If you wish to dine outside, please state at time of booking. This will be offered subject to availability and weather dependent. Maximum table size for outside dining is 6 people.
- All Children must be supervised at all times
- All social distancing rules must be adhered to and anyone who is not complying will kindly be asked to leave
- Contactless payments preferred.